Chief Operations Officer (COO)
ECHO is a Christian Nonprofit based in North Ft Myers, Florida that specializes in Tropical Agricultural Technical Support working with thousands of organizations and individuals in over 150 countries. ECHO is a dynamic growing organization which is expanding its ministry and is seeking an individual that can grow with this international ministry.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of a Masters Degree, preferably in International Development or Management
- At least 10 years of experience in International Development and Management
- At least 5 years of experience living overseas in a developing country
- Proven experiences in building teams, developing a wholesome Christian environment and inspiring the highest performance standards from employees
- Proven abilities to understand and guide multiple agriculture, education and administrative operations as well as manage communications with employees and vendors.
- The ability to work with the staff in developing Plans of Action and reporting systems as well as monitoring impact indications for ministry activities.
The COO will report to the CEO.
Interested candidates should send a letter of intent with résumé and references to:Human Resources Director ECHO, Inc 17391 Durrance Rd N. Ft Myers, Florida, 33917
Or email to email@example.com
Deadline: 20 February, 2010
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. For further information on ECHO see our web site at: www.echonet.org