“Suppose a brother or sister is without clothes and daily food. If one of you says to him, “Go, I wish you well; keep warm and well fed,” but does nothing about his physical needs, what good is it? ….James: 2 15-16
Our vision is to bring glory to God and blessing to mankind by using science and technology to help the poor. What a better way to show God’s love than to demonstrate our care and concern for His people throughout the world. Since 1981, over 800 churches around the globe have partnered with ECHO to help feed a hungry world.
What is God calling your church to do? Consider these ways you can help:
- Pray that ECHO can continue to reach the organizations across the world that work with the hungry poor.
- Pray to seek what He would have you do as a congregation to become involved with ECHO’s work.
- Pray for ECHO support so we can continue to fund our projects and programs, such as sending seeds around the world and developing our Asia and Africa regional offices.
Support ECHO Financially
- Consider what your church or faith group can do to include ECHO in your mission’s budget or faith commitment.
- Encourage a special collection to fund a particular project.
- Promote ECHO to individuals in your faith community and encourage their personal giving
- Send a work team to ECHO to work toward a common goal of helping to feed the poor
- Encourage individuals to volunteer. There are many volunteer options available. Engage your community!
Spread the word about what ECHO is doing - Be a voice for those in need
- Ask your mission’s team to tour ECHO to see what their dollars are supporting.
- Invite an ECHO Ambassador or staff person to speak at your church service or small group
- Encourage visitors and friends to visit ECHO and attend a tour. Your tour admission goes directly to help fund our mission.
- Tell people! We would love to send them our newsletter.
- Talk to your pastor about ECHO.