November 17-19, 2015 - Fort Myers, Florida - USA
Announcing The 2015 Conference
ECHO’s Annual International Conference will be taking place in Fort Myers, Florida from November 17th to 19th, 2015. Early-bird rate of $325.00 will be available until October 1st, 2015.
Take advantage of this special price by registering online!
We are pleased to announce our 2015 Plenary Lineup:
- Peter Marks – Vegetable Gardening as Crisis Response: Selecting Seeds, Selecting Strageties
- Phil Reasons – Aquaponics for community development
- Susan Stewart – From Chaos to positive community development: The agricultural worker's role as change agent
- Mark Hare – FONDAMA Yard Garden Program
- Christy Hanson – Growing our way to health: the intricate links between global health and agricultural development
- Tre’ Cates – The restoration of grasslands through holistic management by which properly managed livestock heal the land
- Andre Houssney – Sambah Naturals and Zambeezi: Agricultural Missional Business in Zambia
- Stephan Lutz and Angela Boss –The cheers and challenges of "Conservation Agriculture" programs implemented with small-scale farmers in identified dry and drought prone areas, with a particular focus on Kenya and Zambia.
- Sara Delaney – Trying Something New: Factors in farmer adoption or non-adoption of new practices
Full details about each plenary speaker are available at ECHOcommunity.org
Still Not Convinced?
Poster Gallery & Session
This year at the conference there will be a poster session offered. The poster session is an additional way for attendees to share and exchange information through compelling visuals that tell the story of your research, success, or technique. If you would like to produce and present a poster please let us know.