Earth Day is a day to raise awareness, rally support, and help take action to heal the planet we all know and love.
On Earth Day, enjoy the fresh air, contact with the soil, and companionship with nature! Walk through the woods in search of emerging wildflowers and green moss. Go outside, and enjoy! But most importantly, eat something that God made grow!
Here's some Earth Day Inspiration from ECHO:
- Plant a tree! See our articles, Loquat Low-Down or Mulberries.
- Go edible! Edible plants are awesome because they also feed your family! See our Nursery page for more details
- Donate to a good cause. Here's how ECHO donated over ONE MILLION pounds of produce to a local soup kitchen!
- Share: If the World were 100 people
- Read: Making Peace With the Land
- Eat: Stuffed Seminole Pumpkin Blossoms
- Be Inspired: ECHO Interns eat for a week ONLY what they grew